Osteopaths are skilled in assessing the mechanics of the whole body, in particular the spine and joints. They use a variety of manipulative and soft tissue techniques to restore ease of movement and function to the affected areas. Conditions commonly treated include:
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Frozen shoulder
• Tennis elbow
• Hip and knee pain
• Foot pain
• Soft tissue and muscular injuries
• Sports injuries
• Pins and needles in arms and legs resulting from ‘trapped nerves’
• We offer a friendly professional service with full explanations in comfortable, pleasant surroundings
• We are recognised as a treatment centre with BUPA, PPP and other insurance companies.
• Osteopathy provides gentle treatment for all ages
Appointments are available Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6.00 pm and Saturday mornings 8.30am to 1.00pm. Parking is available outside the premises.
Karen Pelling also has a clinic at Crawley Down Health centre on Thursday afternoons.
The practice was started over forty years ago by Julia Turner. The principal of the practice, Karen Pelling, has been in practice for more than twenty years and is a lecturer and examiner at the European School of Osteopathy in Maidstone, Kent.
Please always phone 01342 712764 or call in for appointments.